Monday, July 8, 2013

Orlando Pita’s Argan Oil, Shampoo & Conditioner Set – Costco


Usually, I don’t really buy into any fads until I find they have staying-power. Well, this is one of those fads that I just had to try out. I’m sure you’ve been hearing from everywhere about how Argan oil is soooo good for your hair. I’m here to tell you, IT IS! Everyone has different hair, but for me, I find it especially difficult to put any oils on my hair because it is so fine and thin (thanks mom).  Any little bit weighs it down and makes it look oily and stringy. I was very resistant to try this package from Costco, but decided to give it a go (just because they have such a great return policy anyway). Let me tell you, it’s fantastic. And I don’t say that about just any product. I used the shampoo and conditioner (a little goes a long way), got out of the shower, towel-dried my hair, and only put the oil on the middle to ends of my hair.  When my hair dried, it came out so soft and silky that I was actually surprised at how well it worked. I have never been able to use an oil that didn’t make me look like I just dunked my head in a jar of Crisco – until now. And even better, it’s only $16.99. Get on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment