Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lush Face Masks are Luscious!


So far, I’ve only tried the one – Brazened Honey (Lush, $8 with tax) and I’m in love.  This stuff is like heaven on earth. The first time I tried this mask, I asked the girls at Lush which of there (many) masks would give me a brightening effect. Well, not only did it brighten my face, it left it silky soft and feeling super fresh. It’s one of their most popular masks because it’s a deep cleansing mask (and it smells so damn good)!

How to use: Wash face and pat dry. Slather it on your face (it will be cold so it will give you an ‘Ooh’ sensation at first); let it dry for 10-15 minutes. I rinse it with warm water and then put on a face serum and moisturizer to get all the benefits of my products while I sleep (which is why I use masks at night).  You can get about 5 uses out of this one, which to me is worth the price.

They get a new shipment in every Thursday, so definitely try and get it then because that’s when these masks are the most fresh (you can get the most use out of them - 3 weeks from the Thursday they come in). Also, you have to refrigerate it because the ingredients can go bad – eggs, lime juice, ginger, honey, and some other ‘active’ stuff.  Unfortunately you can’t buy this online because it needs to be fresh, but that’s really the only downside. 

Let me know if you’ve tried any of their other masks so I know which one to get next!



1 comment: